From Jamshedpur to Newton to Brooklyn
Conquering the "World" at 18
Bollywood's triple threat
Becoming "a face in America"
Her "less is more" approach to beauty
She was named Mumbai's Most Stylish
From "India's version of Beyonce" to "America's sweetheart"
She wears her "success like a t-shirt"
From beauty to the "beast"
Priyanka Chopra is a name many Americans have quickly become familiar with — she's the Bollywood starlet-turned American sweetheart. The Quantico actress' reported engagement to Nick Jonas certainly doesn't hurt. Although Chopra has neither confirmed nor denied whether wedding bells will be ringing in her near future, she was seen on video removing an engagement-like ring from her left ring finger. Hmm.
While attending a question-and-answer session at the Taj Palace Hotel in New Delhi, Chopra was asked about her relationship with the Jonas brother. "My entire life — my personal life — is not for public consumption," she responded. Chopra further explained, "Ninety percent of my life is for public consumption, but 10 percent is for me. I'm a girl; I have the right to keep that to myself." She's got a point. Plus, Chopra's life involves much more than her recent romance. Let's take a look at the other 90 percent of Chopra's life and revel in one of the most amazing transformations to date.