: Security Tips
You must have heard of dark web or deep web and as you
know its a scary place and its full of skilled cyber
criminals. So it becomes necessary to secure yourself
while visiting this wild part of internet. Today I am going
to tell you about some precautions that you should must
use while surfing dark web.
Secure Your Browser
Securing your browser must be your top priority as hackers
can exploit it to gain access to your machine. So lets talk
about some ways by which you can make your browser
1. If a website doesn’t use HTTPS, don’t use it.
3. Disable all the plug ins as they can be used to track/
exploit your system
4. Don’t use search Engines like Google which track you.
Instead, go for DuckDuckGo which doesn’t keep the
records or inject tracking cookies into your browser
5. If you download something from the dark web its ok
but consider opening it in a sandbox or a virtual
6. Don’t use torrent because torrent uses a peer to peer
connection instead of using TOR network.
7. Don’t maximize TOR browser’s windows as it can be
used to determine screen size of your device.
Don't share without giving credits.